On Social entrepreneurship
The following courses will be of help in preparing your proposal, as well as ensuring quality submissions.
Entrepreneurship for Engineers
Templates for submission
Please note that what we evaluate is not the greatness of the presentation, but the clarity of communication (short, crisp and clear) Your video is the pitch for your proposal/solution.
It should show (not necessarily in the same order)
- Impact of the solution
- Gist of MVP/prototype (if relevant to your project)
Here are few examples to help you understand how video can be used to communicate your proposal.
You are free to do it in your own way that fits your project.
The following links are of the same proposal presented in different wayshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwW_vYnmnc
Recommended tools for preparing video and documents
- Image compression and conversion: Squoosh https://squoosh.app/
- Video editing and mixing: Kdenlive https://kdenlive.org/en/
- Document, Spreadsheets, Presentation, Drawing: LibreOffice https://www.libreoffice.org/
- Audio editing, mixing: Audacity https://www.audacityteam.org/
- Video recording and live streaming: OBS Studio https://obsproject.com/